Where Is The Stunt Zombie?

 

The last I saw from Chris of The Stunt Zombie was that he had found some family that he didn't know he had. It was a great story, and a new chapter in his life that I was happy to hear about.

Then for the longest time after that, nothing.

Months passed, probably even an entire year, and no new updates were forthcoming. Then today I headed over to his site to check in and BOOM!


I know I hadn't checked his site in a while, so maybe I missed an announcement that he was hanging up his hat. Regardless, Chris, if you're reading this, I hope all is going well.

***UPDATE***

I reached out to Chris via e-mail shortly after posting this up, and he was kind enough to respond. While I don't want to speak for him, it sounds like he's doing good, but is just done with posting for now. His domain was set to expire, and he made the decision to move on to other things. Hey, I don't hate him for it. Most of us know that the biggest reward for posting on our sites has to be the personal satisfaction we get from it. While we have our regulars, the audience is sparse. If you're not getting the personal satisfaction from it, I get the reason to hang it up. If nothing else, at least we can all know he's doing alright. That's the most important thing.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

5 comments:

  1. One of the better story tellers in the toy blogosphere, long time follower and commenter. Hope all is well Chris ✌️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had a way of turning a simple review about candy into poetry.

      Delete
  2. Might have moved to Instagram only. I swear I got a Stunt Zombie posting or email a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he's signed off. I heard from him after reaching out.

      Delete
  3. Yeah - last email was October 25, 2020 and I didn't find him on Instagram either. Bummer. Hope he is well.

    ReplyDelete