Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 23
Release Date: April 1965
- The Green Goblin returns
- First appearance of Lucky Lobo
- Frederick Foswell is out of prison (see issue 10) and returns to work at the Daily Bugle
- Lucky Lobo's entire gang gets busted
- The back and forth distrust between Peter Parker and Betty Brant has officially worn thin - One issue she doesn't trust him, the next he doesn't trust her
- Peter Parker leaves his Spider-Man outfit just sitting on a hanger in the attic?
- Spider-Man stops mid-fight to call Aunt May and tell her he won't be home in time for dinner
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.