The Batman



The trailer for The Batman, staring Robert Pattinson dropped recently, and despite the original speculation from fans, IT LOOKS FANTASTIC! I truly believe that Pattinson is going to be to Batman what Heath Ledger was to Joker.

Not only that, but with the film being touted as a noir style murder mystery, it means we'll finally get the first Batman film that may actually be true to the comics. A Batman who is actually the greatest detective of all time, while also being a brutal fighter.

I can't remember the last time I was actually excited for a movie that was coming out, but I certainly am for this one. This would definitely be the kind of film that would get me to go to a movie theater.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, or want to watch it again, check it out below.


Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment