Need A Good Laugh?



Need a good laugh today? Then head over to ebay and take a look at the offering of marvelboi77. Specifically, this item:


Yes, this moron actually has the new Cobra Coil with Baroness from G.I. Joe Classified for sale for $500.00! It's so stupid it's funny. I actually busted out laughing when I came across the link, which is HERE if you want to see it for yourself.

It was so funny to me that I took the time to thank the seller for a well needed laugh.


I mean, seriously. Some people are so delusional it's pathetic. Like someone in their right mind would really pay that price for a $40.00 toy.

The icing on the cake is this dope wants an additional $25.00 for shipping. Really? $500.00 and you can't even ship it for free?

This seller is a freaking idiot and a comic genius all in one!

You know what though? I have no ill will towards this seller. In fact, I hope the guy sells this. I hope he finds the Ying to his Yang and the two go on to be very happy with their sale / purchase. If someone out there is crazy enough to pay $500.00 for this, then as far as I'm concerned, the two are meant for each other.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. I almost sent a similar message to a seller with a ridiculously overpriced DC SpinMaster figure lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent another message to a seller who had it listed for $180.00 with $4.00 for standard shipping. I said, "$180.00 and you can't even be bothered to ship it for free via USPS Priority Mail? Lame!"

      Delete
  2. It was me.







    I kid. I kid. That's insane. No longer listed. Wonder if someone bought it, he took it off the market, or lowered the price and someone bought it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like all the seller did was take it down. Also looks like more have been posted on ebay, and the average selling price is $200.00! Why do people support this?

      Delete