Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 106
Release Date: March 1972
- Brief appearance by Doctor Curtis Connor
- Harry Osborn continues to recover from his drug abuse
- Gwen and Peter visit Flash, who is not the same since returning from Vietnam
- Spencer Smythe is at it again. Very boring and one dimensional character
- Another spider slayer story...great
- The story would have been more interesting if it focused on what happened to Flash in Vietnam, vs. wasted space on a cliffhanger spider slayer story. Hopefully this thread is revisited in later issues
- Spider-Man uses Doctor Connor's lab to make a mask of Peter Parker's face - Huh? Why would a scientist have this kind of material, and where did Peter Parker learn to sculpt a perfect likeness of himself?
- Spider-Man just happens to know when Smythe will be viewing his cameras to hold up the fake mask of his face?
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.