Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 89
Release Date: October 1970
- Doc Ock lives, and he's not happy with Spider-Man for foiling his prior plans
- Sweet splash page cliffhanger ending with Spider-Man being thrown from a roof by Doc Ock
- So this issue is all about the subtle message of pollution is bad
- Why does Randy Robertson always want to protest about something? Seriously, every issue he's in, he's either organizing or actively participating in a protest
- Why didn't Peter's spidey sense go off when Doc Ock was in an alley as he walked past it?
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.