Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 82
Release Date: March 1970
- Electro returns for his third time in The Amazing Spider-Man since issue number nine and annual number one
- Spider-Man swings through town with a paper bag on his head, in search of a laundromat, because his costume is dirty
- Good action panels as Spider-Man and Electro go toe to toe
- Spider-Man is going to be on TV, because Peter needs money, and Electro gets J. Jonah Jameson to pay him five grand to unmask him - That's as paper thin as the plot gets
- Why would Mrs. Watson, who lives with Aunt May, ring the doorbell to come in her own house?
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.