G.I. Joe Classified Flint And Lady Jaye Have Dropped

 

I was unfortunately on the road today, and was unable to join the G.I. Joe announcement from Hasbro Pulse at 1:00 PM. Fortunately, there are many of you out there who have each other's backs. One such person, George from G.I. Jigsaw, dropped me a quick text around 1:00 PM to inform me that Flint and Lady Jaye had just gone live on Hasbro Pulse. When I told him I was mobile, he was nice enough to snag one of each for me. Turned out to be a good thing, because Pulse is sold out as of this typing - Or having another one of their infamous glitches that state something is sold out, when really it's not.


For those of you who may have missed out, fret not. You can still pre-order them (for now) from Amazon, Entertainment Earth and Big Bad Toy Store. The latter two being professional scalpers do have a slight increase to their prices. 

Hasbro Pulse estimates the shipping date as June 1st, 2021.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment