Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 74
Release Date: July 1969
- Appearance by Doctor Curtis Connor with heavy foreshadowing of the return of Lizard
- Additional appearances by Silvermane, Man-Mountain Marko and Caesar Cicero
- Nobody could read the symbol on the tablet because the hieroglyphs were biology symbols - Thus why Doctor Connors figured out how to decipher it
- The secret of the tablet is that it was a formula for the fountain of youth, making Silvermane young again
- Why does Silvermane have to remind everyone he's old when asserting that he's in charge?
- Harry Osborn's mustache - Creepy and weird at the same time
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.