Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 66
Release Date: November 1968
- Mysterio returns, bent on revenge against Spider-Man
- Peter Parker sells his motorcycle
- Peter and Gwen are back together and officially start dating
- Captain Stacy and Robbie Robertson meet to discuss Spider-Man
- Norman Osborn becomes the Green Goblin again, but he doesn't yet remember that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, nor does he make a public appearance
- Mysterio shrinks Spider-Man down to six inches - Or perhaps it's all just a hallucination, only the next issue will reveal the answers to this cliffhanger
- Mysterio's plan for breaking out of prison involves mysteriously disappearing in a cloud of smoke, but for some reason he waits for a guard to pass by his cell before doing so - Why not just escape without the theatrics?
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.