Calling Big Tone And A Message To All About Target's Exclusive G.I. Joe Classified Wave



Because I've been conditioned to over communicate, despite having sent an e-mail to Big Tone, I'm throwing this post up here as well for his potential eyes.

Target was lucrative today in terms of DC Spin Masters. I know you're big into this series, so I grabbed what I saw for you. You know how to reach me if there's anything here you want. 







As for Target's exclusive G.I. Joe Classified wave, for those of you who missed out on the pre order, make sure you check with your local stores. The figures will apparently be packed individually in their own unique cases, with six of each figure per box. Each store should get one case of each of the three figures, plus the vehicle figure combination. Not only that, but many stores already have them in stock, they just can't put them out until the street date of August 14th, 2020. 

One of my local stores has already confirmed they have them and set up the pegs. That's hopeful and worrisome at the same time. While it means there's a good chance I will be able to walk into the store right at opening time on the 14th and get a set, there is also a high probable chance that they'll end up on the pegs prior to that date and sold out. I'll have to unfortunately keep checking back.

I asked the customer service desk if there was anyway to pre order a set directly from the store, but unfortunately the answer was, "No." In the interim, I continue to check Target's website for any return of the pre order option.






Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Keeping my fingers crossed on the 14th paying off.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads up man 👍 I'm gonna check my local Targets to see if they have restocked their shelves. I currently can't afford the shipping prices on these so If I pick any up it'll be from tbe store. That's IF they have any. Appreciate the shout out tho 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Target today too and looked to see if they had a Flash for you, they did not! But I saw a Nightwing and a bearded Superman!

      Delete
    2. Love the community outreach we have going on right now.

      Delete
  3. I appreciate that Spyda! I actually picked one up online. Posting about It now.

    ReplyDelete