Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 105
Release Date: February 1972
- Harry Osborn comes back from the hospital for the first time since his drug overdose
- We learn that Mary Jane Watson's Aunt has moved out of the house she shared with Aunt May to live with her sister on the West Coast
- Flash Thompson returns from Vietnam, this time for good
- Spencer Smythe watches Spider-Man unmask atop a roof via hidden cameras stationed around the city
- There's a protest outside of the Daily Bugle, and of course it's being led by Randy Robertson
- Spencer Smythe returns with another spider-slayer - This is what, the third one?
- Randy Robertson is picketing that the Bugle is unfair to minority groups...Wait...Doesn't his dad work there? And isn't he the
editor-in-chief? What exactly is unfair about this?
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.