Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 102
Release Date: November 1971
- Morbius makes his second appearance and Lizard returns
- First appearance of secondary character, Martine Bancroft
- Doctor Connors, while still the Lizard, regains partial control of himself
- Origin of Morbius
- J. Jonah Jameson is starting to worry that his newspaper is becoming obsolete
- Continuity error on page ten where Spider-Man is suddenly missing his six arms and only has two again - How did that go unnoticed?
- The writing in this issue feels weird and nonsensical at times
- The payoff wasn't worth the two issue build up
- Drinking vampire enzymes is the cure to Spider-Man's six arms? Wouldn't that also make him a vampire?
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.