Revisiting A Classic Cartoon



I picked up a sweet new DVD set last week and have finally gotten a chance to crack it open. I'm talking about COPS!...'n Crooks.

I picked up the compete series off ebay for relatively cheap after sitting down to a few episodes on Youtube. I was really surprised to see how well the show stood up to the test of time. The episodes were fantastically animated, had a well rounded spectrum of voice actors and most importantly had fun stories. I'm really excited to add this series to my collection of classic 80's cartoons and even more excited to watch the entire series from start to finish. I'm of course on episode one of sixty-five, so I have a ways to go.

On a side note, the DVD set appears to have come with a digital download code which gives you access to the entire series. If anyone wants this code as well as the directions for...I don't know, downloading it or however you gain access to it then let me know. Otherwise the code will just go to waste. It appears to be valid until December 31, 2018 (to use). To get the code drop me a comment with your e-mail address - Which I won't publish. I'll reach out and send the details.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. COPS was pretty cool. Never got any of the toys, though, but I enjoyed the cartoon. Neat that it might be in the same universe as G.I. Joe, too.

    Remember when CBS had it rebranded to "Cyber COPS" for a cup of coffee in the 90's, I believe?

    I'd love to get the DVD set, but I have no idea when I'd have time to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't remember it being re-branded to Cyber COPS. Truth be told, I didn't watch the show regularly back in the day.

      As for time - Everyone's got at least 22 minutes here and there. I've had the DVD for a little over a week and am only on episode eight. That's by no means binge watching. I pop on an episode, do some exercise or type something on my blog.

      Delete