Order Of Battle: 1980's Albums (Artists / Bands That Start With The Letter "I")

  

Due to the increasing size of my music collection, I have found it necessary to not only break them up by decade, but also by alphabet letter. This will be an ongoing post of my 1980's albums from artists or bands that start with the letter "I", as I obtain them. All photos are actual scans of the sleeve.

ICEHOUSE

Man Of Colours
1987

IDOL, BILLY

Don't Stop
1981

Billy Idol
1982

Rebel Yell
1983

INDEEP

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life [2018 Cardboard Sleeve Re-Issue]
1983

INFORMATION SOCIETY

Information Society
1988

INXS

Kick
1987

ISAAK, CHRIS

Chris Isaak
Heart Shaped World
1989

This post proceeds from 1980's Albums (Artists / Bands That Start With The Letter "H"), and continues in 1980's Albums (Artists / Bands That Start With The Letter "J").

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment