Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 34
Release Date: March 1966
- Betty Brant has a dream that Peter is Spider-Man
- Gwen Stacy starts to plan her strategy to get Peter's attention
- Kraven returns, impersonating Spider-Man to lure him out
- Betty Brant quits the Daily Bugle
- When caught, Kraven randomly explains that he was impersonating Spider-Man - Why? Nobody suspected him as doing so
- Aunt May tells Peter, "You're such a caution." Um...What? Must be old people talk.
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.