Christmas CD Countdown 2023! December 16th

  

A couple years ago, or maybe just last year, I can't remember, I started packing away CD"s I was buying between October and November to have myself a CD a day Christmas countdown. It's like getting a gift every day leading up to the holiday. It helps tied over the excitement of the coming day, and well, it's just fun.

This year's focus was live albums, and 80's discography clean up. The latter meaning that it wasn't necessarily an album I had on my want list for a specific song, but rather to have an entire decade collection of a specific artist.

I love when I stumble across a song I knew from the 80's, but forgot about.


Feargul Sharkey scratched that itch perfectly when I came across his 1985 hit, A Good Heart. He's got a Rod Stewart kind of vibe going to him. It took me a while to actually find this album on CD because it was actually never released in the US. I final found one from a seller in the UK. Man, that international shipping is ridiculous these days. 

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment