Christmas CD Countdown 2023! December 7th

  

A couple years ago, or maybe just last year, I can't remember, I started packing away CD"s I was buying between October and November to have myself a CD a day Christmas countdown. It's like getting a gift every day leading up to the holiday. It helps tied over the excitement of the coming day, and well, it's just fun.

This year's focus was live albums, and 80's discography clean up. The latter meaning that it wasn't necessarily an album I had on my want list for a specific song, but rather to have an entire decade collection of a specific artist.

Today's album was purchased purely for the sake of checking a completion box.

Falco is extremely hit or miss for me. I want to like his music more than I actually do, so I keep pushing myself to dive in deeper and deeper. 1984's Junge Roemer was released prior to his US breakthrough with Falco 3, and as such, it appears to be in his native tongue. I'm going to go ahead and predict that this one won't resonate with me, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment