HasLab H.I.S.S. Tank - Funded In Less Than A Day!

 

Is that a record?

The HasLab H.I.S.S. Tank for the G.I. Joe Classified line went live this morning, and was funded before the day even ended!

Not only did the backer's show how much they wanted this thing, but they did so at such a pace that the Early Bird incentive which needed to be met by July 6, 2022, was surpassed before the sun went down on day one! With this, the vehicle has not only been funded in full, but will now include an additional bonus figure, the H.I.S.S. Tactician. Mind you, this is in addition to the already included H.I.S.S. Driver!

Hasbro has promised four additional stretch goals at 10,000, 12,000, 14,000, and 16,000 backers. With 8,735 supporters as of this write up, all of these may not be a problem for Classified fans to reach. At this rate, we'll be there before the weekend!

Did you back the G.I. Joe Classified H.I.S.S. Tank?

 ***UPDATE***

9,881 supporters as of 7:30 AM (EST) on June 30, 2022.

***UPDATE***

With 10,038 backers reached by 9:45 AM on June 30, 2022, we've made it to the first stretch goal. Now we just have to wait for Hasbro to wake up, and actually tell us what that is.

In a surprising additional update, Hasbro Pulse billed my payment method today for the G.I. Joe Collab Snake Eyes: Zero Point Edition. I've had that thing on pre-order since January 30, 2021, and it is FINALLY shipping!

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment