A Quick Stop Into Big Planet Comics

 

While getting a table at a local Italian joint with a co-worker, I popped two doors down into Big Planet Comics to see if by chance they would have any of the five remaining issues I was looking for in The McFarlane Incredible Hulk run. Man, was it worth the trip!

Cross off issues 331, 333, 341, and 344! I just need to track down issue 346, and I'm all done! I hope to get this very soon when I get the last issue of Batman '89.


And of course, since I saw them, I had to go ahead and pick these up.

I don't know how many I have at this point, but I'm sure I'll keep buying them regardless.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. I used to have that issue #344. In fact most of my Hulk comics as a kid were from that run.I'm gonna have start building up my comic collection very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proceed with caution. I found it to be a very slippery slope.

      Delete