Order Of Battle: Cartoon And Movie Comics

 

Due to the increasing size of my comic book collection, I have found it necessary to not only break them up by title, but for some of the larger series, by groups. This will be an ongoing post of my cartoon and movie comics, as I obtain them. All photos are actual scans.

A

Air Raiders 1

Alf 1

The A-Team 1

B

Blade Runner 1

C

Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos 1

COPS 1

Count Duckula 1

D

Double Dragon 1

E

Ewoks 1

G

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero 1

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero 53

G.I. Joe And The Transformers 1

H

Heathcliff! 1

I

Inhumanoids 1

 J

Jim Henson's Muppet Babies 1

L

The Last Starfighter 1

M

Madballs 1

Married With Children 1

MASK 1

Masters Of The Universe 1

Masters Of The Universe 4

Masters Of The Universe: The Motion Picture 1

P

Police Academy 1

Power Lords 1

R

The Ren & Stimpy Show [Polybagged] 1

The Ren & Stimpy Show [Unpolybagged] 1

 S

The Saga Of Crystar: Crystal Warrior 1

Sectaurs: Warriors Of Symbion 1

Silver Hawks 1

Smurfs 1

Spiral Zone 1

Star Comics Magazine 1

Star Wars 1

Star Wars: Droids 1

Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi 1

Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi 2

Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi 3

Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi 4

Strawberry Shortcake

Super Mario Bros.

 T

Thundercats


The Transformers

The Transformers 22

The Transformers: The Movie 1

The Transformers: The Movie 2

The Transformers: The Movie 3

The Transformers: Universe 1
V

V 1

For more Order of Battle posts related to my comic book collection, which includes additional Spider-Man related titles, click "HERE".


Click "
HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. Great collection. I currently have Alf #1, Heathcliff #1 and The Masters of the Universe Movie comic on my want list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were fun to collect, and there are some that I want to finish the series for. But, for the most part, I am just sticking to number ones.

      Delete