It's Still My Birthday!

 

George of G.I. Jigsaw stopped by today to hand deliver a brown birthday package. This package.

What's inside you ask? Only the greatest thing ever!

For many of you who have kept up with his recent posts, you know that George has spent a lot of time painting the entire run of vintage Star Wars figures on 10 X 10 canvas. Every time he would so much as whisper about any progress he was making, I was right there to make a pitch for why he should give them all to me. I'm still working on that...

In the interim of making me wait until I cry, he took the time to make these four special ones just for me. It was really awesome of him to take the time to do something like this. These are great!

It all started with a text I wasn't expecting where he told me he wanted to give me four paintings based on action figures, and asked which ones I would want. I quickly fired back that the answer was easy for me. He-Man, Skeletor, Duke and Cobra Commander.

Flipping them over, he not only signed each piece, but wrote a blurb appropriate to each character.

Thanks again, George! These are so incredibly awesome!


These display perfectly behind my action figure displays thanks to a little help from circular Velcro disks on each corner of the back.


George, I have twenty more shelves...You know, if you were wondering for the future.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

8 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! That's a fantastic gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt, man. Really nice of George to take the time and materials to do these for me.

      Delete
  2. What a great gift and they look awesome with the figures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George does great work in capturing the look and feel of the figures in his painting.

      Delete
  3. Those look awesome! After seeing those Star Wars paintings, I wondered how Joe's would look in that same style. Question answered🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Time for George to switch from puzzles to paintings.

      Delete