Issue Number: 1
Release Date: March 1963
- Spider-Man returns in his own bi-monthly series after six months of fans waiting and writing to Marvel headquarters
- First appearance of J. Jonah Jameson
- First appearance of Chameleon
- Spider-Man meets all four members of the Fantastic Four
- Peter Parker's main drive seems be nothing more than to make money, granted he wants to get it to help Aunt May, but still a very bland launching point
- Peter is arrogant, especially when first meeting the Fantastic Four
- Chameleon's disguises come from various pockets on a vest he wears - an outfit for every occasion?
- Second story in the book keeps referring to Peter as, Peter "Palmer", not Parker
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.