R & R - Records And Rarities



While I was out and about around a month ago, I stumbled across a new store at Tysons Mall in McLean, Virginia. The place, R & R, or Records and Rarities. Filled with arcade machines, video games, vinyls, comic books, vintage toys and modern collectibles, this was a pretty interesting place to stumble across randomly. Especially in the heart of McLean.

Because I was on my way to a lunch with a co-worker I really didn't have the time to peruse the place as deeply as I wanted to. However, I did manage to snap a few photos. In retrospect, I don't think they do the place justice.




With arcade machines lining the windows of the shop, and having seen them first as I came down an escalator, I honestly thought for a moment someone had opened an arcade.




At a glance, I didn't see anything which jumped out at me, in terms of something to buy. Then again, I really didn't have the time to comb the place either.




I love places like this. They're so much fun to walk through and even more so to buy from. Unfortunately, I don't honestly know when I'll get the chance to go back. Traffic in this particular area is no fun. It's always bumper to bumper, there are stoplights every fifty feet,and then there's the actual mall to contend with - parking and people. It's certainly not in a convenient location.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.