But I Was Going To Tosche Station To Pick Up...



...Nothing.

As I mentioned yesterday, my outing for today to wrap up this fantastic week has been stalled, and it's not from my doing.

I have been eagerly waiting for Tosche Station to open in Springfield, Virginia for months. While it looked like the doors were going to open between August 10th and 17th, something has happened which has delayed this. What exactly? The owner of the shop isn't saying. The bottom line, it's not open. What a downer!

I guess I need to spend some time this morning searching for somewhere else to go today. I would hate for this last day of my fantastic week to be a lead balloon thump. Gotta go somewhere. Anywhere!

Any suggestions in the Northern Virginia, Maryland, DC area? Used CD or vintage toy related preferred.

2 comments: