Shelf Revisions

 

I call this post, "Shelf Revisions", but in reality, it's a new shelf in general. In the past, my NES games were stored in two drawers. However, due to the hefty weight of them, that was not going to be a long term solution. It actually got to the point where I stopped playing my Nintendo Entertainment System because I didn't want to put the stress on the drawers.


This new setup not only puts the games on full display, which they absolutely deserve, but makes them far more accessible.


It also gives me the opportunity to display the games with my complete in box stuff, as well as provides a place to store my extra controller and zapper.




This is great! I can actually see, and read, all the titles. Now I just need to hunt down the remaining sleeves I need to properly protect them from dust.


There's just one single game left on my want list from my childhood, and that's Wrecking Crew. I'll pick it up one day. For now, I have plenty to play.







Click "
HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

6 comments: