Mom Knows Best

 

My mom has this habit of sending birthday cards with checks in them, to which I'm not a fan. That may work for my brother and sister, but for me, I would rather give her some gift ideas, and have it feel like she's still...well, mom.

This year, she helped me fill in the gaps of the DVD's I didn't pick up myself. For those who haven't seen it yet, that post is below this one. There's also a Retro Spin below that one. Just saying.


To piggyback on that above noted post, my mom went on Amazon and grabbed the last five Alvin and the Chipmunk DVD's I was crossing off my list. Admittedly, my favorite is the feature film, The Chipmunk Adventure. That's flick is classic, and the DVD version also includes the soundtrack on CD!

I'm totally happy to have this cartoon series in my collection, well, what's available anyway. It's one of my favorites from my childhood.

Thanks, mom!

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment