CD Cellar Preemptive Birthday Strike!

 

On August 15th, as I began my time off for the week, I opted to stop at CD Cellar, in Vienna to see what treasures they might have had to bring home.

I had every intention of searching around the store only for albums that were on my want list, and well, that got thrown out the window pretty much with the first thing I picked up.

I have a habit when here of going through every single rack of CD's, which there are a ton of. As such, it's real easy to dig out something intriguing enough to add to the pile of take homes.

I literally start at the beginning of new arrivals, and work my way around the entire store. I kid you not when I say people hate going to CD stores with me. I arrived shortly after 11:00 AM, and didn't leave until after 3:30 PM.

This was probably because I also went through every single box underneath the shelves. Yes, I sat on the floor, and looked in all of them. That's my U-Haul box I'm pushing around.

When it was all said and done, this is what I brought home with me.

While I still came away with a lot of stuff, someone either pilfered my box while my back was turned, or the guy behind the counter misplaced a stack. There's stuff missing from what I had initially put in my box.

When I saw all of these 80's compilation CD's, I dove in. Most of them were only $1.99, and I wasn't about to leave them behind.


Would you believe me if I told you only seven of these CD's are actually from my want list? I need to start showing better self control when CD shopping. This is getting out of hand.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. Geez. How many printed pages is your Want List? Also - is that the fifth Beatle, Peter Best, on the Crocodile Dundee soundtrack? Amadeus - great album especially the opening number. I think you took the photo of the UHaul box because of the good looking blonde behind the counter. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 180 of the albums are 80's alone, so maybe three hundred titles? Not sure.

      Delete