Order Of Battle: 1980's Albums (Broadway, Christmas, Comedy And Everything Else)

  

Due to the increasing size of my music collection, I have found it necessary to not only break them up by decade, but also by alphabet letter. This will be an ongoing post of my 1980's Albums (Broadway, Christmas, Comedy And Everything Else), as I obtain them. All photos are actual scans of the sleeve.

Audiobooks and Stories

Masters Of The Universe
1983

Mickey's Christmas Carol
1982

Broadway

Cats
1981

Chess
1984

Les Misérables
1985

Phantom Of The Opera [The]
1987

Christmas

All Time Christmas Favorites
Volume 1
1988

Billboard
Greatest Christmas Hits 1935 - 1954
1989

Billboard
Greatest Christmas Hits 1955 - Present
1989

We Wish You A Merry Christmas
1987
Comedy

Cheech & Chong
Let's Make A New Dope Deal
1980

Cheech & Chong
Get Out Of My Room
1985

This post proceeds from 1980's Soundtracks.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. Is Chess any good? The only song from there I know is "One Night in Bangkok." I remember having the Eddie Murpy - Comedian album and lent it to a friend. His mom heard it and had a few words with my parents. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a good amount of the songs on one of the two discs, but don't think I have ever sat down and listened to it from start to finish.

      I almost bout his comedy album a few months ago, but passed on it for some reason.

      Delete