Order Of Battle: 1980's Albums (Artists / Bands That Start With The Letter "U")

  

Due to the increasing size of my music collection, I have found it necessary to not only break them up by decade, but also by alphabet letter. This will be an ongoing post of my 1980's albums from artists or bands that start with the letter "U", as I obtain them. All photos are actual scans of the sleeve.

U2

War
1983

The Unforgettable Fire
1984

The Joshua Tree
1987

Rattle And Hum
1988

UB40

Labour Of Love
1983

Labour Of Love II
1989

ULLMAN, TRACEY

You Broke My Heart In 17 Places
1983

USA FOR AFRICA

We Are The World
1985

This post proceeds from 1980's Albums (Artists / Bands That Start With The Letter "T"), and continues in 1980's Albums (Artists / Bands That Start With The Letter "V").

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. U2. They were OK. Seriously, amazing band. I always enjoy reading their rejection letter when it pops up on the internet. UB40 will always be Red Red Wine to me.

    Can we all sing along with We Are The World?

    There comes a time, when we must heed a certain call....

    ReplyDelete