Retro Spins: Go-Go's - Vacation

 

As far as I'm concerned, this album could have been two minutes and fifty-nine seconds, starting and ending with Vacation. I've never been a big fan of the Go-Go's, and that definitely hasn't changed with their 1982 album, also entitled Vacation. 

A lot of people associate the band with punk, but honestly I don't hear it. In fact, I don't know what I hear. It's not new wave. It's not rock. It's not punk. It's just...Annoying. Their songs aren't good. I'm sorry, but they're just not.

I made it to about song seven of this album before I just couldn't take it anymore. It was torture on my ears to have to sit through it. I'm officially tapping out of the Go-Go's as of this Retro Spin. I just can't take them anymore.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

Disclaimer: They Toy Box does not endorse or contribute to piracy. Retro Spins posts are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. None of the music discussed here is available for sale, downloading or distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment