Instant Collection - Memorial Day Sale at 2nd and Charles!


I had been kicking around for several months the thought of picking up all the Disney Animated Classics on DVD. However, after price comparing on ebay, the idea of spending $500 to $600 wasn't too appealing. I put the idea aside, and didn't think too much of it.

Then I ended up at 2nd and Charles over the Memorial Day weekend.

You know the old saying, "Made him an offer he couldn't refuse?" Yeah, it was that kind of situation. The store was have a, "Buy 5, Get 5" sale. Yeah, that's not a typo. Basically, buy one get one free. I decided I'd go ahead and poke around the DVD's, and see what they had. Needless to say, I walked away with an instant collection.

They were shy just ten of the DVD's needed to get an entire collection, but for $200.00, I wasn't going to pass up getting the vast majority of them. I even grabbed a copy of Mary Poppins and DuckTales: The Movie. I was looking for very specific releases of each movie, and was pleased to see they had them.

Having all these made it easier to go ahead and grab the last handful off of ebay. Basically, I ended up with the complete set for around $350.00...well, once the others arrive in the mail. Until then, I'm off to start watching some great classics in release date order.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment