Stuff For Sale

 

***UPDATE*** ALL SOLD!

2022 is the year of slimming down "stuff". It's time to start shedding myself of the items that are taking up space, but have run their course in my "need" for having them.

This is a long shot, but if any of you are interested in these items, please let me know. Local pick-up is ideal, but I know not feasible for some of you. I also am one of those difficult people who don't take PayPal. All sales through cash, cashier's check or money order.

Complete Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future Figure Set
$100.00 for all 10
Some of the weapons are brittle and broken, but all are included

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future carded figures
Captain Power and Lord Dread
$30.00 for the set
Includes Zoloworld protector cases

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future
Power On Station with complete Captain Power figure
$15.00

Buy all three "sets" of Captain power for $125.00

G.I. Joe
Defiant Space Vehicle Launch Complex
Complete, but hose is a replacement, and some parts are glued. Launch crank works - No figures
$900.00

Terror Drome
Complete with Firebat, and figure
$600.00

G.I. Joe
USS Flagg with two (2) Skystriker Planes (no parachutes)
Complete with Keel Haul (no gun) and Ace figures, and original instructions for the Flagg
Original tabs, but one is broken
$3,000.00
All other figures and vehicles in the photo are not included

Buy all three playsets for $4,000.00. I will not ship these playsets. Pickup only.

Star Wars Movie Viewer (MovieViewer) with Cassettes
Complete in boxes
$100.00 for the set

COPS
Carded Bullet-Proof and Big Boss
Includes Zoloworld cases
$250.00 for the set

The Real Ghostbusters Firehouse and Ecto-1 (Ecto-1 missing orange ghost)
Includes all four original Ghostbusters (100% complete with unbroken proton packs and ghosts)
Also includes various ghosts and additional figures
All original Kenner line, no re-releases
$600.00 for all of it



I will not ship this playset / figures. Pickup only.

LJN Michael Jackson Dolls
Complete clothing set with dolls, some with microphones and glasses
$125.00 for all seven

Various boxed Nintendo Entertainment System games (NES games)
All are complete with game, instructions, black sleeve, foam block,
and in some cases, additional paperwork
Prices vary, and a deal can be made for bulk purchases


I will also be reaching out to local toy stores to see if they have any interest, so if you do, reach out sooner than later. The idea is to downsize quickly.

To get in contact with me, simply leave a comment in the comment section with your e-mail address and item(s) you are interested in. This won't be published. As a reminder, I don't accept PayPal. I only take cash, cashier's checks or money orders.

I won't ship the playsets. They are too large, and too fragile. Pickup only. All other items an be shipped, but buyer pays shipping costs, which will be flat rate USPS priority boxes. This keeps all shipping exact and fair.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

6 comments:

  1. How many cassettes with the Movie Viewer? Looks like two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are two individually packed, and one that comes inside with the viewer.

      Delete
  2. Ohh! Those Legend of Zelda cartridges are tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! I was trying to remember where I saw a lot of Captain Power figures for sale about a month or so ago. I guess now I know! Congrats on the sales!

    ReplyDelete