Title: Roger Rabbit - The Resurrection Of Doom
Issue Number: One-Shot
Release Date: 1989
- It's the sequel to one of my most favorite films of all time
- We learn the origin of Judge Doom, as well as, his real name, Baron Von Rotten
- With RK Maroon dead, all the toons are out of work, including Roger who's on welfare
- The writer of this sequel must not have watched the first movie because facts are wrong - such as the head weasel saying his brothers got killed in the vat of dip - No they didn't! They died laughing!
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit was populated with some of the most iconic cartoon characters in histroy - None of them are present in this story
- Starts out strong, then quickly turns into a terrible story which would have killed the legacy that was the first film if made into a movie
- Now that Eddie Valiant doesn't drink booze, he's addicted to jelly beans - One vice for another
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.