Masters of the Universe Day 2023 - Part III

 

Welcome to my final post for the day in celebration of Masters of the Universe Day. This final figure is one I have been trying to get for a long time. Pretty much since finishing my original lineup of Masters of the Universe figures.

Every time George and I would head out to a toy shop or convention, I would ask about it. Yet, oddly, nobody ever had a complete one. I finally had enough of looking in the wild, and settled for one on ebay. Boy am I glad I did! The guy I got this from had it in pristine condition, and packed it with the utmost care and respect.


She-Ra is the only figure from her vintage line that I had any interest in obtaining, and while this one doesn't have the brush, that's not a deal breaker for me by any means. I have zero interest in that part.


The key for me was to get the shield, sword, headgear, and cape. However, I never expected it to be as sharp as the one I ended up with.

I'm so happy to finally have this figure in my collection. For me, this is the perfect end to my Masters of the Universe Day. Well...With the exception of lunch.




No, it wasn't Robby's ribs, but these BBQ ribs and chicken give a subtle nod to the 1987 film, and close the day out nicely.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. Great series of posts. I always forget what day this falls on and always come late to the party. As much as I love Gijoe, Motu was the first cartoon I really got hooked on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to look it up every year. The only thing I remember is that it's sometime in April.

      Delete
  2. Now that there is BBQ involved, I guess I better watch the darn movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willards is fantastic! Probably the best BBQ around our area. Get you a take out order, and watch the movie while you dig in!

      Delete