Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 120
Release Date: May 1973
- Gwen tells Peter over a long distance call that Harry is back on drugs
- Spider-Man makes a reference to Clark Kent and Kryptonite confirming he not only knows him, but also his secret identity - Either that or it's a ribbing at DC's expense that Superman is nothing more than a comic book that Peter Parker has read
- Spidey vs. the Hulk, round 2
- Death of Jean-Pierre Rimbaud
- With the death of Rimbaud, there's no answer to the mysterious telegram that led Peter to Canada
- Major typo where Peter refers to his aunt as Aunt "Max"
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.
Post a Comment