Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 156
Release Date: May 1976
- First appearance of Mirage
- The wedding of Betty Brant and Ned Leeds
- The mysterious homeless man returns, and reveals to Aunt May he's Otto Octavius, AKA Doc Ock
- Peter smashes a massive chandelier to stop Mirage
- The issue exists clearly just for Ned and Betty to be married, and tie up that loose thread story arc - Everything else is just throw away villain of the week, and simple robbery plot point
- After the fighting, the wedding just resumes like nothing ever happened at all
- The stairs in the building where Ned and Betty are getting married - Who's walking up those monstrosities, and why do they only connect to the top floor?
Rating (based on a 1 through 5 Stans grading system)
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.