Returning to the Estate Sale

 

While out and about running errands, we found ourselves arriving too early for one particular store to open. With time to obviously kill, we headed down the street back to yesterday's estate sale. It wasn't that we were necessarily looking for more things to pick up. Rather, we just needed somewhere to spend an hour.

With prices cut in half for the final day, it wasn't necessarily hard to find things to buy. However, the majority of what I picked up were intended to be for someone else. Still, there are a handful of things that will go into my collection, such as these sweet Batmobiles!


This DVD is one that I accidentally missed, and then forgot again when I returned the second time yesterday. It was still there today.


My plan is to put the smaller Mystery Machine on my cartoon DVD shelf. The figures and bigger one will be exiting soon to someone else's collection.

I don't know if there was a lot of stuff that was stuffed in boxes from the day prior that got spread out to compensate for empty spaces around the home. I swear I saw stuff that I didn't see the day prior. I actually had about five to ten graphic novels as well, but when I saw someone on the floor going through a stack in a different area of the house, I pulled them out and told him he could have the ones I was carrying if he wanted them. He was happy to take them. Saved me money.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like there was plenty Scooby Doo stuff. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12 inch Joe's, Star Trek, Batman and Scooby Doo were the majority of items leftover. The sheer volume was impressive.

      Delete