A Whole New World



During a recent trip to Tosche Station I decided to finally enter a whole new world. I made a deal with the manager, David, to buy all of their World of Springfield items, carded and loose.

I honestly would have left the loose ones behind, but got a deal which included the caveat that any pieces which were missing I could have at no charge if the store every got them in via future acquisitions of the series. This is definitely going to be something I am going to need to do as only two were actually complete. The remainders were missing upwards of 99% of the pieces and figures. Admittedly, this is disappointing, but I trust Tosche Station will stay true to its word.

I've got a busy week ahead of me of rummaging through carded figures, opening, taking pictures and setting up shelves. I'm not sure how many figures are in the series, but currently, there are forty-three carded in the one box, no duplicates. There are also about twenty playsets, which there are some duplicates of.

Should be lots of fun!

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment