A Birthday Gift From My Brother



One of the things my brother and I have made sure to do as we've gotten older is not forget each other for our birthdays and on Christmas. We both have very niche collections, mine being toys and his being German WWII memorabilia, which are difficult to buy for since one never knows what the other one has, or is interested in. Still, we've yet to disappoint each other.

When he arrived on my doorstep with this...


...I was excited.


The paper on the outside of the box didn't last long, but he made sure there was plenty more inside.


I'd been looking for an AT-ST for quite some time, but never seemed to come across one. This one is perfect with all the decals intact. Not only that, but the action feature still works to move the legs. It's a bit wobbly from age, but hey, aren't we all?


A 16 X 16 X 17 box for an AT-ST? While that would have been great on its own, that was just a tiny part of the gift. The big surprise was a fully complete Ewok Village! Wow!


I spent hours playing with both of these toys when I was a kid and I'm really happy to have them once again. Can't wait to go upstairs and play!


Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. I still have both of those toys...somewhere in my Mom's attic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good stuff. You should dig them out for your toys to play with.

      Delete
  2. Out-freakin-standing. Your brother rocks!

    ReplyDelete