Birthday Countdown CD Extraviganza, Day 14!


With the ol' birthday swinging back around...again...already...I decided to celebrate the month right by counting down the days with a new (used) CD a day. It's like an advent calendar, but tweaked specifically for me, by me, from me!

Day 14

This was initially supposed to be Frankie Smith's Double Dutch Bus, but you know, it's difficult for sellers to list items that they actually have (sarcasm). Fortunately, a backup came to light, and one that I was really excited to find. I had been searching ebay for months waiting on the first pressing of Run-DMC's freshman album. You can find a lot of the re-pressings with bonus tracks, but this one eluded me left and right. When one popped up, I dove on it.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment