Birthday Breakfast


Because I was up at 4:30 AM, I decided I would go ahead and crack open that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem cereal. I got my Fallout Sugar Bombs bowl ready, along with my classic NES controller coffee mug in preparation of enjoying a hearty bowl.

My apologies for the poor lighting in the photos. My girl was still in bed, and I didn't want to wake her.


Of course, the first thing I'm doing is diving in for those unique marshmallow shapes to look at all four of them. These are so cool! No mistaking that these are the Ninja Turtles.


Pouring a bowl, I also notice that they are quite generous with the marshmallows. Looking at the cereal, I was trying to figure out what the round discs were supposed to represent. Though lacking color, I can only conclude these are supposed to be a nod to a whole pizza.


The flavor is a really nice cinnamon apple, which tastes very reminiscent to an apple pie. It was very nice, but seemed to dissipate as the cereal got soggy from being in the milk. Overall, not bad, despite this.

Here are a couple better photos of the box in better lighting.


The back of the box actually seems like it might be a fun game to play. I never thought of the concept of flipping a coin to determine if you move one or two spaces, but it makes sense.


I've often thought of collecting cereal boxes, but never really got into the concept. Mainly because that would be a massive rabbit hole, and an expensive one at that. However, this may very well become the first one I break down and keep. Oh boy...next addiction, here I come!

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below. 

2 comments: