Because...


Because I had to meet an employee this morning, I woke up early.
Because I woke up early, I wanted coffee.
Because I wanted coffee I stopped at Wawa.
Because I stopped at Wawa, I got their crappy quality cups.
Because they provide crappy quality cups, the lid popped off.
Because the lid popped off, it spilled all over my shirt.
Because it spilled all over my shirt, I needed a new shirt.
Because I needed a new shirt, I had to go to Target.
Because I went to Target, I found the new wave 2 Super Mario Bros. movie figures.

Thanks, Wawa! 

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! But why is Kamek upside down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because he is evil, and plays by his own rules. And a factory error.

      Delete
  2. Love these kinds of stories. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the magic still happens at local retail stores.

      Delete