Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 21
Release Date: February 1965
- The Beetle appears in The Amazing Spider-Man for the first time, but it's not his first appearance in comics
- Shameless plug for Coke, yup, that's a highlight
- Peter Parker shouts down Johnny Storm in public
- Peter Parker really takes it to heart that the people of the city fear him
- From a personal perspective, Human Torch needs to politely exit Spider-Man's spotlight and go back to the Fantastic Four where he belongs
- Betty Brant continues to prove she's nothing but emotional baggage
- Human Torch assumes Spider-Man is behind his girlfriend going missing just because he finds webbing in her home - He's too dumb to think Spider-Man may have been trying to help?
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.