Cleaning Up And Reorganizing My Cartoons On DVD


With all the great new DVD's I got for myself, and from my girl, it came with the unfortunate necessitation of putting them all on my shelf. Ugh...Is there anything worse than shuffling things down a row to fit other items in?


Since I had to do it, I took the long needed time to reorganize some of them. In the past, everything had been alphabetical order. However, this made things sometimes a little difficult to find. As such, I pulled everything down, and grouped things together. Basically, all the Scooby-Doo titles got put under Scooby-Doo, Batman under Batman, etc. I can already tell I like it better this way, and I'm glad I finally took the time to do it. 

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment