Gifts From The Fam!


I don't tend to "bother" people with the concept of asking for gifts. For starters, I'm too old. Secondly, I tend to buy what I want. But, if people make an effort to ask, sure, I'll happily provide a suggestion.

My brother was kind enough to get me the six disc complete collection of Spider-Man: The '67 Collection. This series ran in syndication for three seasons from 1967 to 1970, and wasn't one that I remember being on the air anymore when the 80's rolled around. However, as both a fan of cartoons and Spider-Man, this has been a series I've been wanting to check out for a long time. I'm so glad to finally have the opportunity.

Stock photo because the actual DVD set hasn't arrived yet.

Sticking with Cartoons, my mom sent me a couple 90's cartoons which I'd had in our shared Amazon account wish list for a year or two, as well as a card. I think I've only seen bits and pieces of Swat Kats, and Pirates of Dark Water, but I remember them being rather enjoyable. I'm definitely interested in binging the complete series of both.


Good stuff! These are definitely going to get fired up in the near future. 

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. That 67 Spider Man show was the best. I think I have a bootleg copy of that DVD set somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read all your bday posts (sorry about the medical stuff on your week) but wow, looks like you got some great stuff and for the most part had a great bday week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome! Yeah, I have a lot of cartoons to watch now. Good times!

      Delete