Birthday Countdown CD Extraviganza, Day 11!


With the ol' birthday swinging back around...again...already...I decided to celebrate the month right by counting down the days with a new (used) CD a day. It's like an advent calendar, but tweaked specifically for me, by me, from me!

Day 11

Michael Des Barres 1980 album, I'm Only Human, has been on my want list for so long that I honestly, and embarrassingly can't even tell you or myself what song(s) I wanted from it. I guess I'm going to have to play this one sooner than later to figure it out. I do know that he wrote and recorded the original version of Obsession with Holly Knight which later became a hit for the band Animotion, but their version of that song isn't on this album.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment