Birthday Countdown CD Extraviganza, Day 5!


With the ol' birthday swinging back around...again...already...I decided to celebrate the month right by counting down the days with a new (used) CD a day. It's like an advent calendar, but tweaked specifically for me, by me, from me!

Day 5

The Bee Gees had a rough time staying relevant in the 80's, despite continuing to deliver solid tracks. It got so bad that during an interview, a frustrated Barry Gibb looked at the camera, and asked, "Can we please exist in the 80's?" While E.S.P. doesn't include my favorite track from the band in this particular decade, it does deliver on the massively popular, You Win Again, a tune which came to Barry in a dream.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment