Must Be Something In The Water



I don't know where these people come from, but man are they on something.


Fifty thousand dollars for a G.I. Joe Classified Baroness with C.O.I.L. bike because it's missing a yellow stripe on the wheel. You know, the wheel of the bike that nobody even really wants. This could be a one of a kind variant and I promise you I would never pay that kind of money for it. Based on the fact that the item ended without purchase, nobody would.

But, that's okay. If at first you don't succeed, lower the price and try, try again.


Believe it or not, upon lowering the price to $13,500.00, the item is denoted as being "sold". Someone actually bought this thing.


Hey, you know what? Congratulations to the seller. He found that one person out there as crazy as him. Good for him.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments: