Married...With Children (Funko)



Married...With Children
Funko
2018 

Whoops. In looking at my blog today, I apparently took a vacation when it came to writing up an actual article for this one. So, in hindsight, here goes a little something to accompany it.

I actually own this set of figures, and did a write up on them before. However, for cataloging purposes, I thought I would go ahead and create a post strictly in that regard. That would be this post that you see before you.



As with Funko's MO, they've created a fantastic set up the Bundy family. However, what they've failed to do is keep things consistent with which era the figures fall in. If you look at my above noted post, I lay out just exactly what episode these characters were first seen wearing these types of clothes. Log story short, they span from season one, two, three and even six.

With that said, this is still one of my all time favorite 3 3/4 lines from Funko. I would love for them to expand on it with Steve, Marcy, Jefferson, so No Ma'am variations, Griff and even Gary. Of course, if Funko really wanted to capture my heart, they'd release Al's faithful Dodge, which was actually a Plymouth Duster.

I'm hopeful more will come from this license, but I'm doubtful it will at the same time. Still, fingers crossed.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. Funko definitely throws some oddball licenses against the wall. I give them credit for trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own this set, and would really love to see more figures.

      Delete